Our 9-Month Promise
Mielie Mailers were created with two core attributes in mind:
1. to be strong & durable delivery vehicles
2. to completely decompose in a composting environment in as little as 90-days
Given these two opposing product characteristics, our mailers do not last as long their plastic counterparts do. However, if stored correctly, Mielie Mailers will retain their full strength for at least 9-months.
How to Store Your Mielie Mailer
To ensure maximum longevity, Mielie Mailers should be stored in a dark, dry place at room temperature (<25 Celsius).
How to Utilise the Mielie Mailer 9-Month Promise
Customers must notify Mielie Mailer in writing of any claims. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information.
- ORDER NUMBER
- FIRST & LAST NAME
- EXPLANATION OF DAMAGE/DEFECT
- PHOTOS OF DAMAGE/DEFECT
Upon receipt of a claim, we will be in touch within 48-hours.
We reserve the right to determine whether or not damages are covered by Our 9-Month Promise, at our sole discretion.
Terms & Conditions of Our 9-Month Promise
The Mielie Mailer 9-Month Promise covers and is valid only for flaws and defects in the manufacturing of the product, or defects that develop through our recommended storage (see above). Our 9-Month Promise applies only to the base material and not printing defects.
To be eligible for the Mielie Mailer 9-Month Promise:
- YOU MUST BE THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER AND HAVE A VALID PROOF OF PURCHASE.
- YOU MUST HAVE PURCHASED THE PRODUCT DIRECTLY FROM MIELIEMAILER.COM.
- WE MUST RECEIVE YOUR WRITTEN WARRANTY REQUEST WITHIN 9-MONTHS FROM THE DATE OF RECEIPT.
- THE PRODUCT MUST HAVE BEEN STORED AND USED ONLY IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE SPECIFICATIONS PROVIDED WITH THE PRODUCT OR ON OUR WEBSITE (INCLUDING THOSE RECOMMENDATIONS AND GUIDELINES SPECIFIED ON OUR FAQ PAGE).
- THE PRODUCT MUST HAVE BEEN USED ONLY UNDER TYPICAL CONDITIONS AND MUST NEVER HAVE BEEN SUBJECTED TO ABUSE, ACCIDENTAL DAMAGE, OR OTHER ABNORMAL USAGE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO CUTS, TEARS, BURNS, STAINS, SOILING OR LIQUID DAMAGE.
Mielie Mailer does not warrant against:
- CHANGES IN COLOUR DUE TO AGING OR EXPOSURE TO LIGHT.
- NORMAL WEAR AND TEAR.
- DAMAGE FROM SHARP OBJECTS OR IMPRINTING FROM WRITING INSTRUMENTS, OR PROLONGED EXPOSURE TO MOISTURE OR DIRECT SUNLIGHT.
- FAILURE RESULTING FROM ANY ACTIONS OR USES PERFORMED OUTSIDE OF THOSE RECOMMENDED OR SPECIFIED ON OUR SITE, INCLUDING OUR FAQ.